Pumpkin Parmigiana Recipe
Pumpkin Parmigiana is very simple and tasty prepared with pumpkin, a vegetable very rich in water and indicated in low-calorie diets. This recipe works perfect with Mediterranean diet!
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- pumpkin, cut into thin slices 600 ,
- potatoes cut into thin slices 200 ,
- mozzarella cut into small pieces 150 ,
- ham cut small pieces 150 ,
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil,
Pumpkin Parmigiana recipe preparation:
Place the ingredients forming more layers and bake in oven.
Proteins 20,68 gr.
Carbohydrates 14,48 gr.
Fats 21,90 gr.
Fibers 1,55 gr.
Cholesterol 44,8 mg.