Lemon Meringue Protein Pancake [Low Fat, High Protein]
Ingredients for 1 pancake:
- 1 whole egg BUY NOW
- 1 tablespoon of almond milk BUY NOW
- 1 serving of vanilla whey protein powder BUY NOW
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour BUY NOW
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt BUY NOW
- 1/2 lemon for lemon juice BUY NOW
- 2 packets of stevia BUY NOW
- 1/4 cup of egg whites BUY NOW
Protein pancakes are the diet staple of the fitness enthusiast. Try this one with a lemon meringue twist!
Blend together one whole egg, almond milk, protein powder, and 2 tablespoons of coconut flour. Poor into a pan and fry as you would a normal pancake. To make the lemon mix, mix greek yogurt, lemon juice, stevia, and 1 tablespoon of coconut flour. Place mix on your pancake once pancake is cooked.
For the meringue, use the egg whites and 1 packet of stevia. Whip and mix vigorously to form the meringue. Put the meringue on top of the lemon mix and pancake and broil for 1 minute and you’re done!
Nutritional Value per Serving:
Calories: 354 cal
Fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 186 mg
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Fiber: 10 g
Protein: 48 g